1. Biriyani rice – 1 kg
2. Cinnamon stick – 4 pcs (cut in 1 inch)
3. Kismis – 2 big spoons
4. Cashewnut – 2 big spoons
5. Ghee – 250 grams
6. Onion – 250 grams (thinly sliced)
7. Chicken – 1 kg.
8. Green chillies – 6 nos.
9. Ginger paste – 2 big spoon
10. Garlic paste – 2 big spoon
11. Lemon Juice 2 big spoon
12. Coriander leaves / Mint leaves (pudina) and curry leaves sliced
13. Coriander Grinded – 2 big spoon
14. Kismis – 2 big spoon
15. Curd – 1 cup
16. Cardamom – 6 nos / Nutmeg (jathikka) – ¼ pcs. / Mace (jathipathri) – 1 big spoon / Cloves – 4 nos ( grind it to make powder)
17. Cinnamon – 1 pcs ( 1 inch Pcs)
18. Maida – 1 cup
19. Salt – to taste
Fry the Biriyani rice in ghee and keep separate. Take a vessel , pour required water and put Cinnamon , salt and rice and make the rice half boiled and allow the water to get drained. Fry Kismis, cashew, half of the chopped onion in Ghee and keep separate. Roast the remaining onion in the ghee and keep separate. Take a Brass vessel, put roasted onion, chicken, ginger, garlic, lemon juice , coriander leaves, mint leaves, curry leaves, curd, half of the powder of the No 16 mentioned in the ingredients and salt and mix well. Put the Roasted onion, kismis cashew nut, and the biriyani masala powder into it . Add the half cooked rice and the remaining ghee ( which you used to roast the onion) into it. Close the Brass vessel with a suitable lid. In order to make the steam not to go out of the vessel , stick the dough on the sides of the lid. Keep the Brass vessel above the fire – place and Fire 10 to 12 coconut shell and bake the contents of vessel for 15 minutes after 15 minutes take the coconut shell charcoal and put the same above the lid. Keep this charcoal for 45 minutes. After one hour open the lid and the Biriyani is ready to serve.